Our Parts Department is looking for a Production Supervisor
A Leader and Coach
A forward thinker
Someone that can execute goals and achieve them through team work
A team builder and problem solver
Someone that takes accountability, ownership and getting the job done
Sounds like you? Keep on reading!
- Establish priorities to conform to lead time necessary for manufacturing operations to insure that components are available for assembly operations and/or delivery dates.
- Plan and schedule workflow for each work center department according to established manufacturing sequence and lead times.
- Consult with other operations personnel to determine status of work orders, accuracy of
- work orders and inventory levels.
- Expedite any needed manufactured or purchased parts, contacting vendors or purchasing as needed, to ensure availability in line with production schedules.
- Act as a technical resource to purchasing, manufacturing, and other departments to coordinate efforts and to address and resolve inquiries and problems.
- Adjust production schedules as needed based on part availability and customer demands.
- Work with the purchasing department to ensure adequate and proper flow of raw materials.
- Coordinate assignments within work areas/planners to ensure appropriate cross training.
- Maintain the highest quality standards of all product and processes.
- Supports the Parts Department daily goals of work order closure
- Direct team members in the pursuit of Continuous Improvement in Process, Tools, Equipment, Layout, Fixturing, Process Audit, Lead-Time Reduction etc.
- Maintain safe work environment by managing adherence to company safety policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices. Conduct interviews of employment applicants.
- In concert with Plant Manager and Human Resources Manager, evaluates skill level of team members and coordinates promotions and transfers.
- Ensures adherence to labor contract provisions.
- Confer with other departments, including, but not limited to: Purchasing, Accounting, Sales, Engineering, Informational Technology, Human Resources, etc. achieve cross-functional business goals.
We expect you to be here when your team is. We are flexible on the start time between 5:30 and 7:30 AM. Your team works four, ten hour days Monday through Thursday