Join a team like no other!
Are you the type that can see the big picture and how plans lead to winning that goal?
Are you competitive and want to hit your goals?
Do you prefer a variety of work that includes independent, technical work and has interactions with others?
Do results matter to you?
Are you a deep thinker and realistic?
Do you gain confidence from being the person with the knowledge?
If this describes you, keep reading...
The Industrial Engineer plans, coordinates and is the project manager on a scope no limited to production, operations and engineering processes. Your goal is to improve the efficiency of our operations, identify and implement improvements and support the organization on continuous improvement. This position allows you to blaze the trail. This role is new to us but it will definitely give you a rewarding challenge!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop process improvements that effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production
- Develop operational strategies to achieve production and financial objectives
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions
- Develop operating instructions and equipment specifications for production activities
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages
- Participate in the safety committee to Identify unsafe operations by creating preventative measures
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products
- Create and report on key performance indicators for production